Pages of Passive Income

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Do I Need a website To make Passive Income? | Buisiness Essensials

 If you’re new to the world of online business, blogging, and passive income, this page is for you! It contains the information you need to get up to speed quickly and start your own venture confidently!



Online Buiness Is The Right thing For You!

In term of passive income,proper online buiness model is the best way to make money online.

Building online businesses means take advantage of systems of automation that allow transactions, cash flow, and growth to happen without requiring a real-time presence.



Domain and Hosting Strategy

A website is an essential part of any profitable passive income business done online. There are a few free options like Blogger, Tumblr, or WordPress.com. Those are great options for some, but I don’t recommend that path for two important reasons:
1. When you use a free service, your domain name will almost always be an “extra” extension to the service provider’s own domain. For example, if I created a domain on Tumblr, the web address would be http://mydomain.tumblr.com instead of http://www.mydomain.com.
2. You have fewer customization options for design, functionality, and revenue. For example, I know that with free WordPress.com sites, you are limited to using only certain plugins.
These two reasons alone are exactly why I recommend going with a self-hosted website. You have more control, it looks more professional, and you can truly call it your own.

The Provider I Use And Trust

You can choose what ever

I Appreciate You!

I just wanted to finish by saying that I’m here for you, not only as a guide while you begin or continue your online career but also as a friend.
I do my best to respond to all emails (it’s getting tougher as this blog gains in popularity, but I will always do my best to respond!). And I don’t hold myself above anybody. I’m not special; I’m just a guy who likes to work hard, work smart, and use the influence I have online to make the internet a better place.
Thank you so much for your support. And if you’ve made it this far, I’d love for you to come say hi to me on my Facebook Page. I’ll definitely respond, and I look forward to meeting you! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment